Devens & Wakefield MA – Corrugated Packaging Division
Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Techs
- Come work as a Maintenance Mechanic at our world class Massachusetts plants where your hard work will be rewarded with competitive pay, benefits effective upon hire and with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished leaders in the Corrugated Packaging industry.
- In this role you will provide resolution to mechanical and electrical problems of manufacturing machinery and complete scheduled preventative maintenance to keep our plant running at peak performance.
- Help ensure that all company standards and customer commitments (safety, quality, production, cost, on-time delivery) are met
- You will work in a collaborative work environment where safety is our priority
How You Will Impact WestRock:
- Focus on maintaining equipment in working order through preventive maintenance and troubleshooting mechanical failures in a fast-paced, 24-7 environment. We live for up time!
- Enforce plant safety regulations and encourage employees to become safety conscious
- Be part of a world-class maintenance team!
What You Need to Succeed:
- Basic working knowledge of mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics and electricity
- Licensed Electricians with strong trouble shooting skills are highly valued
- Industrial Experience required, Corrugated experience is a plus
- Experience with paper and packing equipment highly valued
- Must be able to work weekends. Most openings are off shift.
- Strong focus on Safety and Quality
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; trade school training is a plus
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive rate of pay reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- An attractive benefit package day 1
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
- Multi-Craft training programs offered to increase your licensure
- Fireman's license is required, we will provide company paid training and support for you while you meet MA State licensing requirements
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.