We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor who will report to the Sr. Maintenance Manager. This role will be responsible for supporting the Production, Engineering, and Quality Teams by identifying deficiencies and managing maintenance personnel to achieve company objectives. The Team Captain accomplishes this by directing a team of technical maintenance Team Members to repair, inspect, improve, and maintain the production process equipment. This position relies on extensive experience in maintenance processes and personnel management to meet these expectations.
Shift Hours: 6pm - 6am. 2-3-2 schedule with alternate weekends included.
- Directs and coordinates maintenance activities through direction of the Maintenance Manager to supervise personnel, activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment.
- Executes the preventive and predictive maintenance program, including the management of the equipment work order records.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among maintenance technicians that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Requisition of tools, equipment, and supplies required for maintenance activities
- Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Provides technical support for maintenance functions
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental continuous improvement initiatives.
- Directs training, hiring and onboarding of workers to improve work performance and familiarize workers with company policies and procedures.
- Strives for continuous improvement of the processes
- Establishes and maintains positive community and customer relationships
- Establish collaborative relationships with Team Members and deliver improvements through various means (projects, Kaizen Events, change management, corrective actions meetings, etc.)
- Assist with conducting root cause analysis to deliver robust solutions
- Monitors departmental KPIs for peak operations
- Some minor travel may be required