- Conduct engaging remote and on-site training for maintenance artisans, supervisors, planners, and engineers on precision maintenance techniques, especially around fasteners, lubrication, alignment, and balance of rotating equipment
- Create a positive, energetic learning environment for training attendees by motivating, clarifying immediate and longer-term learning goals, and detecting and addressing difficulties
- Organize technical material into a clear structure for an effective learner experience
- Summarize technical material in an understandable way, focusing on the actions required to create results in the field
- Utilize remote training tools, formats, and techniques to improve learner experience
- Work with our team to continuously improve content in accordance with learning and development best practices
- Prepare and execute workshops including training and coaching of planners, engineers, and equipment and reliability specialists
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a maintenance trainer/instructor with expert multi-craft experience and knowledge
- Experience in mechanical maintenance, reliability, condition monitoring, predictive/preventative maintenance, and maintenance systems (CMMS)
- Experience with remote and online collaboration tools
- Experience with internet broadcasting tools like ATEM Switchers, OBS, MS Teams Live event and YouTube Live
- Hands-on mentality paired with professional and engaging presentation skills
- Excellent fluency in speaking, reading. and writing English.
- Working proficiency in Afrikaans, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese a plus
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- Work in the near-term will be remote. Willingness to conduct training on European time zones is a must.
- Willingness to travel is a plus for future opportunities.
Join us at T.A. Cook and stay unique. Like David.
T.A. Cook Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.