This individual will perform the duties of a Refrigeration/Boiler Technician and assist other maintenance personnel on his/her shift.
- Demonstrate strong safety leadership skills and follow safe work practices
- Work as part of a team to plan and conduct equipment repairs
- Conduct routine audits and equipment inspections
- Demonstrate troubleshooting abilities
- Maintain open and professional line of communication with operations
- Respond to unplanned/emergency work requests in a timely & effective manner
- Follow food safety and good manufacturing practices
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.