Sep 14, 2021
Caddis Partners LLC
Atlanta, GA, USA
Technician - General Maintenance or Service
Technician - Preventive Maintenance
Caddis is looking for a building/maintenance engineer for multiple properties in the Atlanta area.
- Repairs and maintenance of general building and installed systems including HVAC and fire alarms.
- Monitor and inspect building system operations and performance, such as electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
- Inspect and replace lights, fixtures, ballast replacements, etc.
- Prepare monthly inspection reports using the companies work order software.
- Maintain grounds of facility performing such tasks as sweeping/trash pickup, snow removal and other tasks as needed.
- Review and complete work orders in a timely manner. Enter logs and repair records into the work order system.
- Respond quickly to emergencies.
- Oversee and inspect work performed by outside contractors.
- Communicate closely with supervisor on building projects, inspections and other operational issues.
- Provide input to property management in the annual operating/capital budgeting process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of experience in general building maintenance.
- Strong working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical and other general repair and maintenance skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many different personalities (i.e. docs and nurses, vendors etc.).
- Team player attitude with a strong and dedicated work ethic.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Sound judgment and discretion and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Able to work consistently under pressure and simultaneously prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be able to respond to after-hours “on call” circumstances when needed.
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Willing to drive personal vehicle to multiple locations daily.