At Corteva Agriscience, you will help us grow what's next. No matter your role, you will be part of a team that is building the future of agriculture leading breakthroughs in the innovation and application of science and technology that will better the lives of people all over the world and fuel the progress of humankind.
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
- Utilize CMMS such as Maximo to perform various aspects of the role, including tracking and updating Work Orders
- Work closely with Schedulers to establish effective prioritization of work to be done
- Provide troubleshooting skills and expertise to technical HVAC issues across the site
- Perform routine periodic and preventative maintenance on several components across the site
- Perform corrective maintenance routinely, including after hours or on weekends when needed
- Interpret technical vendor literature (i.e. Installation, Maintenance and Operation manuals) and transfer this information independently and effectively to critical work processes.
- Work cross-functionally with other groups to solve key issues across the site, with a dedication to supreme service
- Optimize parts inventory for greater efficiency and job completion
- Use of the standard Microsoft applications Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
What expertise have you grown? What do you bring to the table?
- HVAC Certification/Licensure/ EPA Section 608 Technician Certification
- Strong adherence to safety culture at Corteva
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to work in diverse teams and excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to perform work after hours or on weekends as needed
- Willing to work in low temperatures on occasion and around biohazards, radiation and chemicals.
- Work in environments wearing safety equipment, such as respirator, earplugs, goggles, and steel-toed shoes.
- Ability to wear PAPR and N95 respirator
- Must be able to pass a spirometry test
- May be asked to pass a pulmonary function test
- Work around Noise (>85 dB per 8-hour shift)
- Work in such environments which require frequent (50% of workday) bending, reaching, and lifting
- Work in environments with tight or closed-in spaces
- Climb stairs/ladders and work on heightened surfaces
- Walk up to 3 miles daily
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- -80 Freezer and Conviron Experience Strongly Preferred
- 5+ Years of Experience, including General Maintenance
- Experience with Maximo and SAP
Lets peek at how you can grow your well-being, health, and future at Corteva!
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Ready to grow your perspectives, impact and career? We seek applicants from all backgrounds to ensure we get the best, most creative talent on our team.
Start by applying to this opportunity today!
Corteva Agriscience is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.