Technical Support – Engineering (Reliaiblity, Availability, Maintenance, Saftey and/or Cybersecurity) background preferred
· The candidate must be a fast learner who can quickly understand the needs of each customer and support them in using our software in the most effective way for their business.
· The candidate must be proactive in offering alternative solutions to customers.
· A good telephone manner and high standards of English are essential.
Software Training –
· The successful candidate will receive training in the use of, and principles behind, Isograph’s software before taking on training responsibilities.
· Having reached the required level of competence, the successful candidate will teach in-house training courses to small groups of attendees from companies using Isograph’s software.
· The successful candidate will teach on-site training courses to larger groups of attendees, at a venue selected by the host company, primarily in North America (US & Canada).
. The candidate will also conduct live webinars and will be responsible for pre-recording webinars.
Other Duties –
· Authoring technical documents
· Researching reliability methods and products
· Software testing
Opportunities may arise for the successful applicant to expand their role into the following areas:
· Sales presentations
· Attending and presenting at international engineering conferences
. Great compensation and benefits package.
· Travel within Canada & United States, with opportunities to periodically travel to Europe for training.
The chosen candidate will be based in our office in Alpine, Utah but will be required to travel with in North America. Great small office atmosphere.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding career with the authors of the World’s Leading Reliability Engineering Software.
· Degree in Engineering, Scientific, Computer Science or Mathematical subject from a recognized university
· The candidate must possess computing and mathematical skills
· Must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly about our software products including the methodologies underlying them.
· The candidate should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers.
· The candidate should have good problem solving skills.
· Experience of reliability, availability, safety or maintenance analysis techniques would be advantageous but not essential. Isograph also offers an Attack Tree+ and Threat Analysis software which is a rapidly growing part of our business. Initial training will be provided.
· The candidate must have strong presentation skills.