Veris Residential, Inc. is a forward-thinking, environmentally and socially conscious real estate investment trust (REIT) that primarily owns, operates, acquires and develops holistically inspired, Class A multifamily properties that meet the sustainability-conscious lifestyle needs of today’s residents while seeking to positively impact the communities it serves and the planet at large. The company is guided by an experienced management team and Board of Directors and is underpinned by leading corporate governance principles, a best-in-class and sustainable approach to operations, and an inclusive culture based on equality and meritocratic empowerment.
We have an immediate need for a well-organized, enthusiastic individual to join our prestigious, award winning property management team as a Maintenance Technician II at our luxury apartment community The James, Park Ridge, NJ.
Must be able to diagnose problems with and repair the following:
• major appliances
• basic - intermediate plumbing (when no license required)
• basic - intermediate electrical (when no license required)
• general carpentry
• pool care (if required by property)
Other skills included, but not limited to:
• ability to deal well with people and get them to feel comfortable quickly
• basic computer skills, specifically knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• good verbal and written communication skills
• strong customer service orientation
• must have the ability to arrive at the site within 30 minutes if not living on site
• High School Diploma or equivalent or 2 years of experience in the field.
• EPA certifications for refrigerant recycling and at a minimum, Type I & II certifications
• Valid Driver’s License and insurance
• Black Seal – if required by property
• CPO – Certified Pool Operator Certification – if required by property
• Other licenses and certifications as required by state or local laws
Veris Residential Inc. has a proven record of success along with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, FSA/DDC, company paid life insurance, supplemental insurance programs and 401(k).
Please ask the hiring manager about our $2,000 New Hire Bonus guaranteed after 6 months with the company!
Put your career on our fast track to success by contacting us now!
For more information, log on to www.verisresidential.com. Resumes are also accepted by fax.
Veris Residential is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veris Residential does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, creed, nationality, sex, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, domestic partnership status, civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, military status or any other category protected by federal, state or other law applicable in the location of employment.